Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Special Dish


Crocodile Meat ball





Deep fried crocodile Meat


Today is a special Wednesday.... Y i say so because today i done something tat i ever been done before. Wat is tat.... Hehe dun want to tell u all first....

Today i also took my test. The night before the test i really study very smart and do the perfect preparation for the test. Haiz but end up the question tat in today test made me so dissapointed man!!!! I already memorize all the basic and important formula for the test..... Aiya, dun know why my "dewa tanah" prof give us the question which is not included in the scope of the exam..... When i saw tat question i already know i dun know how to do lo!!!! Chicken!!!! Kick him kuat kuat to flight back to India...... I also try very hard to do the 2nd question also no use because i know i already do wrong. Hope tat prof can give me some kesian marks like 2 marks for the 2nd question!!! Pray pray so i can get it!!!! After the pening pening exam, all my stress already release 30%. It is a good starting point.

Then i follow my friend to go a shop to try some special cuisine in 1 Borneo. THis shop located at a special place at 1B which its located at the entrance of the basement... THis shop name is call "god Dragon" !!! Wat dragon also can eat meh??? Actually this shop is not provide dragon meat actually the dragon meat means crocodile meat...... I never try this meat before so i quite interest to eat crocodile meat.... During my secondary school time i try rabbit, snake meat but didn't try crocodile before. As me and my friends sit down, 1 of my friend who is a sexy guy. He wearing a very low V cut shirt which can let him expose his chest muscle. He help us to order some dishes tat he try before to us. I have no idea so i just follow him lo......

Today i really enjoy all the dishes tat i ate. Though the meat got some special odour which no everyone can take it. For me i can take it easily because i also like to eat mutton which also got some special odour too..... We order 5 dishes and 12 bowls of kolo mee to eat. Everyone of us are very enjoy the dishes tat we ate. Below are the dishes which we ate......

5 comments:

Debra said...

y u follow me say chicken ahh! chicken is my copyright lo. i owes say chicken d, now u copy me. apa macam!!! and crocodile meat. ewww. how can.... how can.... u eat them cz they owes eat villagers isit? ahhah. yuckkk. hahah sorry for insulting ur nice food. hahaha

Mun Seng@Mun Mun said...

Not insulting. Is ok. Who say the chicken is your copyright? GOt evidence meh.... I like to say chicken ba let me say lo....Ok?

Debra said...

hahaha eww crocodile meat. hahah. ueks. gt evidence ahhh i owes say chicken d!! u jangan copy me ah i tell u.. canot say!!

Mun Seng@Mun Mun said...

Then ok lo. Then i say KFC u ok?

Debra said...

NOT OK OSO! insulting my fav food.