Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Family Day Eve

Last Sunday is my course civil family day. Before this day come, me and my gang go to play a whole night before we play again in the next morning. Wat i and my gang doing for the family day eve??

In the morning, i already promise my friend to help her doing her assignment. Y i help her leh? It is because she dunno how to use the AutoCad software to draw the engineering plan. Then she know me how to use then ask for my help. Of course i wont reject her la because she is my friend ma..... Need to help her ..... Cut the story short ....... I only take about 2.5 hours to finish the drawing. Yesterday, she sms me and thank you me and her "chi plak" leader say my drawing is nice and good. Of course lo, i very pro on tat. if kena complaint lagi wanna to ask my friend to kick him until his buttock "berbunga"..... :P .

After that, i went bck to home to sleep lo. It is because drawing autoCad need a lot of stamina. I no more stamina d. Wanna to bck to my comfort bed to "pengsan" a while lo. Hehe..... After i wake up i am damn hungry..... But during tat time most of the shop already closed. Then i went to eat vegeterian food...... After had a delicious dinner then i went bck to my home to online and find some friend to chat lo..... Suddenly, Tiong and adrian ask me wanna to play basketball and ask me yam cha before play basketball....Huh i just bck to home only......=_+

After yam cha, then we went to Yayasan Sabah to play basketball. If i not mistaken tat time already 1030pm. Yeah!!! i like to play basketball during night time because the wheather is cold!!!! Unfortunely tis time got some people to kacau us lo who the security guard say the office was closed and since we didn't booked the court so we cannot play.

After adrian deal and convince him then he let us to play a while. Yeah, no need to pay and can play. So so so..... We play just 45 min another of stupid guys who think themselves is very powerful to "kacau" us again. During tat time really "bo Song" those stupid guys...... THen he try to stop us to play and talk to us very rude...... Actually tat two stupid guys are acting, they "jia jia" acting like very responsible. IN other way wan us to pay some money to them in order we can continue play... Then we dun wan then we just balik lo..... stupid guys....KIck you!!!!

After tat, we balik rumah then Tiong suggest us to eat supper at 2am at Penampang Pasar.... THen we OK!!! BEfore we went to Penampang eat supper, adrian fetch us to see "sexy sexy A GUA" I tell you if u didnt look very clear, "A Gua" seems like pretty girl..... Dun play play......
Adrian mengusik the "A Gua" at the roadside while he driving. THen the "A Gua" detect him then quickly he run to in front of him... THen adrian quickly Drive his car "cHow" quickly. IF not die lo.....

Finally, we reach penampang pasar and eat a lot of delicious food at there... We eat there until 330am like tat then we balik lo.......Walau, we only left than 4 hours to sleep bfore we depart to Karabumnai Civil Family Day.......

2 comments:

Debra said...

wahlau. so song wan. i oso want! go makan supper at 2am. aiyerrr so song!! ish. tak ajak me still dare to post so big..

Mun Seng@Mun Mun said...

Tis week is your exam week la gal.... How to ajak u leh? U dun want to do revision meh... Sure got chance to bring u out to eat supper d.. Dun worry....