Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Primary School Classmates Gathering





Few days before the CNY, i received a invitation from my primary school classmate invitation to join the primary school classmate gathering at Breeze Cafe. On that night, me fetch my friend and sama sama to the gathering. After me and my friend reach there but no one at there, me and my friend wait about 20min then start to have other classmate come liaw. When i saw them, some of them become very pretty liaw, so of them gain a lot of weight. Luckly i still can remember all their names. Though we didn't meet one another about 13 years already. Then, we have a good fellowship time with all my classmates. Some of them already working, married, still study..... When i know their married d i was shock lo and have their children d. Y am i still single, so sad lo...... Tat night me and my classmates crazy to taking photos. We got a lot of posting!!! Haha....After we have a 3 hours gathering then we balik to our home and promise next year we will meet one another again. I desperate to join them every year!!!! Take care all my Classmates!!!!

4 comments:

Debra said...

aiyer i oso wna go for reunion with my primary school classmates la...... must be very fun kan! anyway u tak sabar sabar wana kahwin kan!! u so old liaw. ahhaha. im only twenty. 20!!!! hahah. :)

Mun Seng@Mun Mun said...

aiyo, dun say i so desparate to marry with someone la. But honestly i dun have any gf how to marry. Furthermore, i also dun have money, carrier. If married how to survive???
hehe....

Debra said...

hahaah okla then u should go get a gf liaw ma haha. so dn get married so fast hahah bro chiew bong say dn settle so fast! enjoy ur before marriage life. haha :P

Mun Seng@Mun Mun said...

okok. How about u? When u want to marry leh???