Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Drought Week

This two weeks i really cannot tahan the messy life in this 3 weeks after i went back from my home town. Assignment, presentation, test.......This week i also dun know why my laptop and handphone wanna complaint with me d. At first my laptop, kena virus....... I spend half my sleeping time to fix it immedieatly!!! Y i do so because all my memorable photos and my handsome photos are inside my laptop. If all lost for sure i will gila lo. Thanks God, by the Wisdom given from God. I suddenly got an idea to fix my laptop by restore my laptop system to the previous date. Yeah, by the grace of God it works. Tat day actually is Sunday i slept at 3am then morning 730am need to wake up liaw. WOw!!! For sure i will fall sleep in the Sunday service lo, then after i wake up i quickly bancuh a cup of "gao Gao" coffee so at least i can tahan for 4 hours like tat..... It works again!!!! Hehe.......

The second complaint which i received is from my motorola handphone. Dun know y my phone complaint to me in this weired way. When i click on my phone, my phone straight the way to enter in my phone book and automatically keep on searching the phone list for me eventhough i didn't press and buttons. I think kena virus again, then i thought antivirus can help me to kill the virus again lo. Then the day after is my exam. Plak Sau!!!! Y my handphone wanna to treat me like tat. Stupid handphone!!!! ARRRR, frustrated d!!!!! Furthermore my life getting boring and boring..... Sien!!!!! Just now i plan to hanging out in this few days so i can release my stress. Where should i go??? Where? where? where? I plan to stay at Kundasang for one night to do nothing at there!!!! Relax only!!!! Yeah i want this lo...... Eat and play and sleep also........Wish my dream will come true lo.........

1 comment:

Debra said...

wei i oso wan! go kundasang again. me want labuan. hehe.

and my laptop oso gila d. sien.... i wana reformat d!!!!!!!!!!! no time. haih. full of assignments and midterms!