Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cny Year Eve

This year cny eve is a bit special lo. I went to watch movie with my sister la. Normally i won't go anyway during cny eve and only stay at home to watch tv. This year i want to try to watch movie in the midnight of the cny eve. The feeling is good because i can go out and no need to stay home liaw. My sister again jadi my mangsa lo. Haha..... Always kena bully by me lo...... After have a reunion dinner with my family members, my uncle, aunty and my grandmother and spend a good fellowship time with my grandmother. I rush back to home to tukar baju before i went for movie, cannot wear short pan in the cinema because very cold. After that, i go to my sister house to pick her to watch movie with me. This time cny i takut will traffic jam, so i pandai pandai to use the housing area punya road to go to the cinema. The road in ipoh is very good because all the housing area is inter connected so not necessary to use the main road. I also dun like to use the main road because very jam lo and need to wait traffic light. Finally, i reach there and wanna buy ticket lo. Haha, my die date is coming liaw because the cny movie tat my sister want to watch is full liaw. Before that, i say my good friend also say got ticket just the day before she watched d. Then i very confident sure got ticket one and promise my sister sure can watch tis movie. Mana tau tak dapat, haiz....... Then, she said i lie to her. I say sorry and say y not we watch another movie. No choice we watch d "Da Xi shi"!!!!

Before the movie start i ask my sister want to bought some drink and junk food. Of course she say she want lo. Then we go to buy lo, she order the ice lemon tea. I say to her ice lemon tea is not nice because not sweet leh. She let me try, mana tau tis time ice lemon tea is taste sweet. Oh no, kena papan again!!! My sister said me lie to her again.... aiya aiya. This time i kena attack kau kau lo after movie with her powershot finger...... When we watch the movie we both are so skinny then we both are felt very cold and keep on shaking in the cinema. Haha..... ME and my sister is very enjoy the movie la. Then, we balik to hour home liaw.

No comments: