Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bck to KK

Gong Xi Gong Xi !!!! Happy OX Year!!! Last two weeks i had my home sweet holiday at my beloved hometown- eeeepoh. Thanks God can let me have a good rest in there because i already freak out in KK liaw. I spend a very good time with my family members and my gang(introduce to u later ya). During the 1st week of my holiday i didn't went out so frequently only ajak my sister to accompany me to buy my cny shirt. Tat time she promise me to jadi my maid so of course i dun miss tis chance lo. I let her to take all my baju which is already bought by me. Before tat, i wanna to go to padini shop to buy formal shirt. Unfortunately, the shopping center tat i went dun have padini outlet. No wonder me and her keep on search the shop also tak dapat. Haiz...... My sister told me r u sure tis shopping center got padini outlet and i say got la. We go up and down to search also dun have then i say never mind lo if dun have padini shirt i bought another brand lo. Then my sister say " mo wan ye wo len zai"(cantonese) and she say later i will know how i suffer........ Ya, i really suffer in the car lo. She got a special weapon in her hand expecially her two finger(powerful). Finally, after i bought all my stuff then we go yam cha liaw. Then 2 days later, my sister wanna make cookies for me and she need to buy the raw material and others stuff. This time is the time when i jadi her maid d. I accompany her to Tesco and Jusco to buy her stuff. She bought 2 3kg punya cooking oil, cake powder and others. We also searching the Mandarin Orange in this 2 shop. Unfortunately, tis two consider big shopping center also dun have sell the teow chew mandarin orange lo. Wat is tis o?? Y so lao ya o!!! Haiz...... After that, we balik to our home lo.

No comments: