Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tragedy

Last Saturday which is the most busier day !!! What tragedy tat i suffer on tat day??? curious ma???? Wait wait wait !!! I will tell u all dun complain i write all this introduction so long!!! Hehe!!!

The 1st case is i fetch my housemate went to airport lo. He flight is at 6am in the morning!!! So we depart at my house at 420am like tat. T_T. This is my first time to wake up so early to fetch people to airport, tat time really got a bit blur blur and sleepy. Thanks God didnt have any accident lo. Huhu!!!

2nd case is to help my friends to photostat document. Y i say is a tragedy leh? It is because she cheat me lo. In the phone conversation, she ask me to fetch her back home, but when i reach there she say need my help to photostat 2oo copies of files. Actually, tat time i rushing time back to home to do my assignment. I know i was the only one who can help her so i help her to find photostat shop lo. So i went to kelombong there, i dun know why tis place dun have phoptostat shop i jln jln there under the hot sun also cannot get it... Arrrr!!!!! Finally i bck to church there to photostat lo. Tat time also very hungry liaw.......T_T

3rd case of course is my assignment lo, after headache to design two hours in my house finally i finished my assignment liaw. But all the tragedy make me feel tired..... HElP HELP HELp!!!!!

2 comments:

Debra said...

hahaha ur tragedy so kesian lo. but at least now ur back in ipoh d home sweet home lo. i still nit to attend lectures now. ish.

btw, u got tagged. please proceed to my blog to do d tag. haha.

gie said...

wa its really a sacrification... thank God. and help, hw 2 help u...duno hw 2 design. if design sure kena tendang. haha