Sunday, January 11, 2009

Imperfect = Perfect Process

Today, during the night time is raining. During this period of time i watch an episode of drama, subsequently i get an inspiration of idea that is imperfect actually is a process where u r getting close to perfect. I believe in our life span we cannot do or get anything tat is perfect one. But one things is glad tat because of this imperfect in our life it driving us or motivate us to have a colourful life and challenging life. Actually for me perfect is seems to be wonderful however if all the things is perfect we will getting boring. It is because without any hardwork of it u can get the perfect result or things tat u want. For the first time, u might very happy about tat, if u think deeper onto it actually the perfect result and things tat u get is nothing because u can get it easily......

For a colourful life or challenging life imperfect is seems is the greatest things tat we get. It is because we need to work or doing something in order to get the great things or result tat we desire for a long time. After u get it, i think u will very happy and appreciate it very much. Last time i was a idealistic person, who like to get anythings tat the best one. Now i not desperate to get it so easily because i want my life to be colourful like the rainbow and not the Bright light only.

I know i was a timid person, but through this few years in the Uni i really can see myself improve a lot or another word say mature d. Eventhough a lot of people see me like a kid actually i am not like tat. I dun like to express myself to other person too much because i didnt see the point to show them who i am. I always ask myself if i show them who i am, is it anything will getting better. A lot of times, i try but i failed. Fail because not i cannot express myself, is because nothing changed after i express myself. When i listen the people say a "oh like tat" is very discourage. Haiz......

Few more months later, i will going out to facing the world. I now is training myself to be see the things in more widely and not close myself into the well. Anything, in the world is not perfect, tats y i need to work harder to changing my life to getting better eventhough i cannot reach the perfect but enjoy in the imperfect. It is because imperfect is a process which driving us to a perfect destination. No matter, what happen for my future i need to be strong and bold to face it. Reason cannot be our protect guard anymore, actually reason is our enemy because u cannot face it u give a reason. Thus, u will never get wat u want and your life is just like tat. A full of reason life is not a colourful life. Thus, let us be strong and bold to face Our challenging imperfect life in our life span and enjoy it. Then u will know wats the meaning of imperfect= perfect process. XD

3 comments:

Debra said...

munseng! is this u typing all these? well i suppose it is u. from d outside, ur well liked and kid look alike. but in d inside ur matured. very matured.

i actually agree with u saying that imperfect is the process of getting perfect. and if we obtain smth easily we would not appreciate it as much as what we have tried our best to get smth else.

did i ever made u feel discouraged? if yes pls tell me ya hahha. i dn mean to do that if i ever made u feel discourage. tho we have js known for few months but we get along quite well prolly cz were both... crazy. ahhaha.

haha anyway im really encouraged by what uve written here and it really makes me ponder on what am i gonna do in d future... hmmm..

gie said...

hey yeah i agree with deb. that we must work hard for sumtin but if we get wat we want thrs no joy in obtaining them. just mere satisfaction of fulffilling sumtin. woah...munmun, like not u leh..haha..but yeah its very encouraging ur post! really mean it! thx 4 d indirectly advice of yours! go go go! hehe

Mun Seng@Mun Mun said...

No, u r not discourage me at all la. Wa, my words encourage u o. Hehe.... Thank you.....