Monday, January 5, 2009

Listen Lecture

This few days as usual as a handsome, normal, good and excellent guy i went to SKTM for my normal class lo. This few days really not get use to it lo. U all know i dun like to siting in the room for a long period of time. It is due to very boring lo. Some more the lecture all of them are very boring. Sitting there listen for few hours haiz.... I know u all sure suffer the same situation with me. Now i hope and waiting the CNY holiday come faster la, i cannot tahan liaw.... As aunty Debra say i want go back to KCH and dowan to come back here so early...... Hahahhahaha. I influenced by her d. Aiya...... Yesterday also my disaster day lo, haiz my supervisor dun know y treat me so good he PINJAM me a lots of reference books and want me to read lo... Aiya, i pek che liaw lo... Hair also wanna to drop lo..... I want a rest lo, if someone can treat me MCD i will very happy liaw.... hehehehehe..............

7 comments:

Debra said...

no one wan to treat u mcd lo tak paiseh wan meh ask from ppl. and simply call me aunty debra. only rachel can call me aunty debra lo. not u lo.

ur lecturer really treat u VERY GOOD LA. wan u to get good grades ma. hahaha.

Mun Seng@Mun Mun said...

ok, but u also call me uncle leh. Not fair lo, y only me called by u as uncle and i cannot leh. cheh....

gie said...

wa never knew mun mun bcum uncle liow...whr's ur bukti? nxt time u shud record and giv it to the peguam bela...then u will win the case! haha

Debra said...

haahaha eh ya ho, u got no bukti say tad i call u uncle pun? no bukti=simply say. =) record wat i said then u can proof to me liaw ahhha.

Mun Seng@Mun Mun said...

i got bukti lo. U forgot msn got history d meh.... Wat u msn to me already record down. So now i can sue u lo.... hahaha.....

gie said...

wah mun mun u wanna go 1 round and attack/ 'sut' her ah..hahaha

Debra said...

ahhaha lai lo. sue me lo!! me not scared hahaha.