Sunday, January 18, 2009

Home Sweet at Ipoh

Halo everyone!!!! Now i at Ipoh liaw after 10 hours journey back from KK. I depart at my house about 4am and reach Ipoh about 2pm. I really feel very tired liaw. Thanks God got know my need and blessed by Him through my family to bring me to eat the popular " Hong Tu mee" which promoted by the 8TV Ho Chiak tv show. When i went there already very hungry d lo. Although i eat the Mas Breakfast in the plan and KLIA for my another breakfast. But all the food tat is not enough for me to eat. Dun see me so slim actually i eat a lot but only dun gain fat lo. Please dun jealous on me which have the good body shape tat girl always want. 42 inch long legs and slim waist(cannot tell u all) . Ya, i really like the Hong tu mee because is super super super delicious lo plus the deep fried wan tan . Wau, the crispy wan tan with the special type of tomato source the taste cannot simply describe here.

After the long journey, i already very tired but my family bring me to shopping some more. They are going to by some accesories to decorate my house lo. Every year also like tat, i was the one among my slibings who doing a lots of house work. Haiz..... During shopping time, got one stranger come to ask me to give him money. This guy actually is a drunker lo, he ask me money not for the food is to get some alcohol. This time of course i wont give him money lo. Furthermore this kind of person got hands and legs who can find a job to work to fill himself need lo.

After shopping, finally i back to my room liaw. I straight go to my room to sleep. I sleep at 4pm until 8pm. OMG y i sleep so long liaw, like pig lo... Next time i wont make tis mistake again liaw.
Tis week i really wanna to thanks my sis who always talk with me and play sms with me lo. I have a great time with her lo. I also bully a lots lo, ask her to become my assistant(maid) to accompany me to buy shirt on the coming Tuesday night. Huhu... I no need shopping alone.

Got happy things sure got sad things lo. I feel like want to give up to chase my good friend liaw. I realize our relationship only can achieve good friend but not the couple. I a bit sad lo. Nevermind i share tis with my sis she also encourage me dun give up so easy. I listen her advice. I will think tat in further. Struggle is always in my heart. Timid spirit come back to find me again. How how how!!!!!

Only wat can i do is try my best lo and pray to trust God if she really my life partner.. Amen....

4 comments:

Debra said...

eeee so nice wan u at ipoh liaw. ish i oso wana go back earlier!!!!!!

d food. i want. shopping. i oso want. ish. got new year mood ma u decorate ur house. so nice.

what happened between u both? i thought everything is going smoothly? aww dont give up ya. be patient and she will be touched one day if u really believe that she is the one. :)

gie said...

oi! so tak tau malu lo u... me wont jealous u got good body shape haha... but u actually measure ur long legs? muz be u tot can masuk the competition thingy but tak jadi kan..haha... jz joking!!! anyway dun give up! sure she noes ur sincere heart! tapau 4us ma... alwiz make our saliva drooling oly. ish!

Mun Seng@Mun Mun said...

ya. Thx for you two support. Appreciate it.

Debra said...

your welcome :)