Monday, March 9, 2009

Mun Seng makan makan day

Today i wake up so late due to yesterday night sleep at 4 something in the morning. Y??? Because i was chatting msn with my friend. Then this morning, i only rest ....... Then afternoon i ate MCD for my lunch....... TOday actually i ate a lot can say eat non stop from 2pm until 9pm ya..... So full d..... I very happy ^_^ TOday i ate McD, Kaya bread with a glass of kopi-tea ais, veda blue ice-cream, secret recepi cheese cake, prawn, crab and last is a slides of mango cake.........Wa..... I ate a lot d.......Yeah yeah...... All is free of charge coz all food is my friends treat me d..... Blessed man......

2 comments:

Debra said...

yer so nice wan u makan so much.. i wan .. kesian ah u only rest in d morning.. i oso wan mcd eh. veda blu i oso wan. ish. ur blessed yeah. how i wish ppl bless me that way too. :)

Mun Seng@Mun Mun said...

Pray lor if u want too. If u ask will be given ma....