Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Children Camp

Tapai Wine


Spageti plus cheesy egg tart

Lotus Lake Scene

Last Saturday, i was go to KK museum and Monsopiad Cultural Village. I go there because i involved in the children camp. My post in the children camp are driver and teacher. OMG when i received my post as a teacher i shocked due to as a teacher lo. All the kids are so energitic if want to jaga them are quite difficult lo...... I also dun know how to jaga them lo...... By the ways my post name is mun seng but Doh one is damn funny coz he called as uncle doh..... Haha....He jadi "ah pek" me still younger than him in the eyes of the kids. Yeah!!!!


The 1st destination we reach are museum ..... Actually, i dun know where is the meuseum in KK. I just know it located some where in Penampang. Then i just try to drive to there lo. When i almost reach meseum there was a junction to turn in to the museum but i didn't knew tat. I over shoot.... Then the kids ask me why i go to another way d, meuseum was there..... I very "pai sei". Finally we reach there and we spend about 1.5 hours there in order to complete visit there. During the visitation we have a tour guide called as Asun. After 1 hour like tat we having our lunch at a small hall which had the beautiful scene there. I quickly took out my phone to take picture. Sis May prepared a lots of lunch for us, they are spageti, egg tar and sushi.... Yummy yummy!!! I always blessed by God who bless me abundance of nice and tasty food.... Dun jealous ya!!!!

After that we had our lunch there, we change to another station- Monsopiad Cultural Village. When we reach there we are invited to try the tapai wine and mango juice. It was so Ngam tat i was thirsty lo....... I desperate to try the tapai wine...... Long time didn't drink d..... I ask for the beautiful waitress there to give me a small bamboo cup of tapai. Wah!!!! the tapai wine there is taste good leh. It sweet and full with aroma plus the tapai wine wa taken out from the refrigerator damn cold.... Just drink a bit i felt so "SOng" Yeah!!!! THen we proceed to the small hall there to watch the culture dance!!! The dances at there is ok ok only because i went for another cultural village at Sarawak before. It is much more nicer than this lo..... Amongs the kid, a girl called shakinah. She is very "kepo" and a bit naughty lo...... During the "Kaum Murut Dance" the warrior of the Kaum Murut acts like want to kill people.... THen this shakinah is not scare at all. She quickly move in front of the warrior and show a lots of funny face to them..... Then the warrior is act very angry and put the knife on her shoulder...... Finally, she scared....... And not dare to challange the warrior d.... During she challenging the warrior, she created a good and fun atmosphere at there..... Others are laugh so loud when she challenge the warrior........

After visit there for another 1 hour then we back to my home and wanna to sleep lo. i was very tired and feel like no more energy d..... haha... by the way i was enjoyed to join this camp. It is because the trip is interesting, got lots of yummy food and drinks!!!! So great!!!!!

2 comments:

Debra said...

u went to cultural village in sarawak b4? kuching kah? :)

Mun Seng@Mun Mun said...

ya. I went before. Last year i think... Hehe...