Monday, July 20, 2009

Update My life at Ipoh

Long time i didnt update my blog d and my fans or complainer is urge me to update d..... Sorry to her la.... Recently i dun have much time to update my blog due to busy la.....

This time i want to share something "malang" case occurred at my office..... The first case is my new shoe stolen by the outsider..... I dun know why he steal my shoe lo???? My shoe just is BATA brand lol.... so cheap one also want to steal..... Or i suspect is got fan in my office and want to take my shoe as a memorial present ........ -_-lll. This cases wont happen d. Berlagak saja....... This case happen make me famous in the office..... The first case of missing shoe in office...... My boss's son and wife and other workmate also knew.... Haiya.... So pai sei la..... THen they all advise me to simpan my shoe at my own office..... At first i do tat by times go on i lazy to simpan shoe in my office not becoz my shoe smelly is not looks good if take shoe go inside the school during lunch time.....

The second case is i terpecah my water bottel lo. Last monday i was busy designing a project given by my boss. This task is not easy to complete it..... During my panic time i really do a stupid thing is to terpecah my water bottel after i drink water. I didnt realize i put my bottle ON AIR la..... water flow out and make the floor so wet.......... i need to take the mop and clean the floor. So many people saw me do tat.......... Haiya.... seems like a clumzy guy......... HAIZ!!!! HAIZ!!!!

The third case is occur last friday also when i at singapore..... The last day before i bck from there..... Me and my manager go to kai kai at bugis street. Bugis street is a street where teenagers like to shopping. It is because the stuff at there is very "inn" and cheap la..... A original cd only cost $9 singapore dollar... If convert to RM only 22.5 ringgit is cheaper than malaysia sold 40 something lol..... During i enjoying to shopping i realize i cannot see where is my manager.... Die lo!!!! I dun know how to go bck to the bus station where later we need to take bus back to malaysia.... I quickly take my map to search d bus station..... I cannot find it.... then i only can back to bugis street maybe my manager searching me at there... Praise the Lord he really at there. He asking me go where and i say i go to find him lo..... He say he just buying thing at there... I cannot saw him also.... Maybe is too crowded lol.......... Nevermind is a good experience to learn lol...............

I also realize until now i feel myself still not so statisfied my life at Ipoh. Eventhough i at here got a good carrier and family..... yet still not enough......... My life seems like driving to a routine life ..... I feel a bit empty.... Wat can i do leh.... Did anyone can help me to search wat i want leh????
Gtg lol. Will update soon...............

No comments: