Sunday, June 14, 2009

Family Trip to Teluk Intan

Today i went to a place called Teluk Intan. This place is located at one of the corner at Perak. It take me about 2 hours to reach there. Today trip quite adventurous because this place i never went there before. My father and i just simply by faith follow the road signal to go there. Finally we reach there but take a longer time than other friends. Hehe.... Anyway at least we able to reach there la. When we want to go for our first destination we just knew that we dun know how to got there. But i got helper la, because my friend is stay at there. Haha.... I quickly take out my phone to call him la...... THen he also cannot give me clear direction. ANyway finally i simply point the direction and able to reach my first destination. THe Leaning tower!!! It is a historical place. quite nice..... Hehe.... After take some pic at there then i go to eat some local food. YUmmy yummy food here i come...... Haha.... After that, we continue my 2nd destination to buy some local famous biscuit la...... Then we go to a place called as Hutan Melintang..... Dun give this place name confuse u.... It is not a forest yet it is a fisherman village la....... Why i go there leh??? It is because i want to eat eat eat seafood....... Actually when i reach there just knew there only got factory no seafood restaurant..... Harrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! Then my father ask the local people got seafood restaurant here? the villager answer us got!!!! JUst opposite the road...... YEah!!!! MY dream is come true..... I go to eat yummy seafood....... Eat a lots d....... Haha.... Enjoy tis family trip.... Hehe.... Tommorow need to go KL for training....... Outstation lagi....... but tis time outstation not fun bcoz is attend lecture..... sien la.......

1 comment:

Debra said...

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :)