Monday, September 21, 2009

Hari Raya Holidays

This few days i am quite busy not for working is busy to hanging around at restaurant and shopping mall...... Start from Saturday afternoon started to busy to went out keke.... Finally, on the Saturday i watched "Where Got Ghost". Though this movie most of my friend already watched yet last minute my another group of friend invite me to join them together to watch this movie. Yeah.... Finally got kaki watch with me..... After the movie we hanging and have a drink in a coffee shop at JJ. After having the coffee at there i reach home around 6++pm and went out again having dinner with my family. Just after the dinner i went to yam cha with my secondary school ex-classmate and friends.... That night we are so energetic because after we yam cha at Kopitiam until 12am still not enough. Then we go to eat supper lagi at another famous and yummy noodles shop....Wakaka.... Then we ate and chatting at there until 2++AM. I feel very tired d......

The next morning as usual i attend the Sunday Service. I felt very tired because i not enough sleep leh but i didnt fall sleep during preaching..... After i back to home and having my lunch i quickly to take a nap..... It is because at night time i also got another gathering. Ya, that night also chatting with friends until 2am.... walau..... Continuously 2 days sleep at 2am liaw.... Wakaka... The story not yet end because last night i also have another gathering to eat Korean Style BBQ. The BBQ is so yummy we eat, chatting and laughing at there until the shop almost closed..... After that, we go Mamak Restaurant to continue our story until 1++am ....... Haha.... This holiday i didnt rest much..... yet i enjoy it la....... Coz can meet with a lot of friends..... Keke.....

No comments: