Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back to blogging

Long time i didn't post the new post at my blog. It is due to bz with the assignments and exams. Hehe.... Of course the main reason is laziness to blog liaw. Haha.... Thanks God for everything already setteled for my 4 years course. I will leaving Sabah soon and bck to my hometown Ipoh liaw. Though have lots of bad memories here but still will miss this place and my 4 years uni life. It was a short uni life at Sabah here. Everything is going through so fast, hence we need to grab every precious time in our life. Haiz... Need to change to another life style d...... Is changing to working adult d... Sien lor.... Every day need to work and less holiday d........ I will back to my hometown on 19 May and bck to Sabah on October for the convocation..... U guys only can meet with me after 4 months..... Miss me kar??? Haha....

Nowadays, beside searching job i was done nothing at here.... Everyday just eat and sleep ..... Sien lor..... Got any interesting let me to do r???? This week already got 2 friends went bck to their hometown d... Will meet them again after 4 months...... Take care to all my friends we will meet together during our convocation..... May God bless u all deep deep!!!! Hehe....

No comments: