Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Celebration Dinner at Doh's House


After i went back from church on 25 of Dec like 3.30. Then i take bath and i just sit and relax for 30 mins then need to go to prepare refreshment. Tat time i really very tired d. Nevermind, then i went to Doh's house to prepare after i bought all the stuff at KF Giant. After i boiled the water, then i need to fetch Diana, amelia, fang fang, e mui and Li shia go to Doh's House lo. Then we kelam kabut there while we preparing all the stuff. Then finally, steamboat start lo. This time Andrew done a great job la, do prepare all the food for us. But the food tat he prepare is not so nice lo, got out of my expectation. The fish meat tat he do one is not really nice, because i come from ipoh ma this kind of fish meat for me is not nice. Since he do so hard then i also eat a little bit lo. Tat day i didn' t eat much lo. During the dinner tat no place for me to sit because not enough chair and table. I so kesian to use the baldi as my table and sit at the floor to makan. Act like a begger. Haiz. Then after the dinner, i waiting there for 30Min to start the praise and worship. Then praise and worship finished d, they all want to watch TV. Oh my goodness, i very tired d but i dun want to tell them i tired need to fetch them back now so i can rest lo. Then i also watch but half way also "pancing ikan" lo. I was so happy when the show end d, i quickly to fetch them back so i can tidur lo. HEhe....

4 comments:

gie said...

wei your blog always make laugh till my perut sakit d. haiyo ppl prepare 4u the steamboat but u complain alot la...haha... wah ur ipoh fish meat always the best huh...u can become the host for the 'ho chiak' programme d la... haha

Debra said...

hahahha owes make me laugh by myself too!! hahaha ishh. indirectly funny. ahhaha. use baldi as table oso wana tell! hahahah. ppl prepare food for u still complain!! hahha.

gie said...

wei y never update....never reply comment sumore...no storiess to read...faster update la....

Mun Seng@Mun Mun said...

Aiya,write story need inspiration d. I will update by tommorow..... hehe