Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanks Giving Cg

Today is the thanks giving cg for my Genesis cg and Job cg. Two days ago, i informed by Christopher tat i need to prepare the refreshment.... I need to cook spaghetti..... O0O no!!!!! I long time didn't any dish d not so confident tat can cook or not?? Praise God i able to cook it smoothly without any mistake.... Everyone enjoy my spaghetti.....XD.. But for me tis time wat i cook i not the best la next time i will cook the best one for u all.... Wait me wo..... Actually today quite kelam kabut lo.... Due to a lot of things not prepare yet..... When i want to start to cook i just found out the kitchen dun have garlic wo.... O0O..... Wait i need to introduce my 2 pretty jie jie first. The 1st jie jie call jennifer jie jie and her buddy da tou tortise..... and another pretty sis is Yvonne jie jie. We rush to KF Giant to buy garlic. When i want to buy garlic i just want to buy one biji garlic but i very pai sei just buy one... Yvonne jie jie also laugh me lor... So bad... Then i decided to buy 2 biji garlic at least look nicer la..... but 2 biji garlic only cost RM0.11. Very cheap leh!!!! Then i drive to Sunmary bakery to buy a bluebarry cake for Aunty Debra and Peter for their birthday... Ok then after balik rumah continue to cook my spaghetti....... After kelam kabut at the kitchen, finally we able to finish to cook the spaghetti on time.....O0O

After then i use 15 min to drive to ip to pick Aunty Debra. When i reach there, Aunty not yet ok so i drive to her house to pick her. She cannot finish bcoz Peter last minute got shepherding and culik by Christopher janting liew "chalong"= chalu...... Then finally we reach at UMS at 7pm very punctual wo..... Me, jen jen and Yvonne quickly to go to make cordial. Is very funny during i taste the taste of the cordial... I use the Jug cover to taste the cordial, but i didn't realize tat the cover got 2 lubang... When i first time taste the cordial flow out from one lubang then i try another also flow out. Then the Aunty Debra laugh me kuat kuat... So bad.... Finally i finsihe prepare all the refreshment d. Then enjoying my cg program... I also happy when all of them say my spaghetti nice.... i very happy also becoz they all enjoying to eat la.... ok then end my story....
another story will be post very soon.... Wait me la.......OoO

3 comments:

Debra said...

hiii munsengg!!!! hahaha ur so funnyyy laaa. the garlic u wana buy 1 biji oni?? sumore 2 biji cost u 11sen oni?? hahaha. and and i wasnt d only one laughing at u lo, yvonne jie jie oso laugh kuat kuat lo. oni say me pulak. hahahaha. =))

gie said...

wei.....ur damn funny la... yalor....y buy 1 biji oly?! haha.. neway glad u guys have soooo much fun! bet u guys have a great time!

Debra said...

weiii update liaw laaaa!!!